4) "Family Abduction" with sightings or contact within the last year.
5) "Voluntary Missing" adults.
6) "Custody Cases" - I will not get involved in custody battles.
What is allowed and what is needed:
1) Name of the law enforcement agency where the missing persons report was filed. Please include the police phone number and case number.
2) A picture of the person is preferred. Decisions to add cases where no photo is available will be made on a case to case basis.
3) "Family Abduction" - no recent contact.
4) "Non-family abduction".
5) "Endangered Runaway"
6) "Endangered Adult" - suffering from mental/physical disability - at risk
7) "Involuntary Missing"
8) "Unknown Circumstances"
9) "Parental Abduction"
1) Law Enforcement Agency contact info must be available.
2) A picture or reconstruction of the unidentified if at all possible. In the event an image is not available, I am willing to profile the case with as much detailed information as is possible without compromising the integrity of an ongoing investigation.